Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update on 'Dungeon Escape'

Here's an update on the RPG game I'm working on.



Just some basic screen caps for the time being. The basic summary is our in a dungeon and have to find your way out, avoiding the basic 'traps' that lure you towards your end. (Whether you 'want' this end or not)
I should have the game finished sometime near the end of the month, since I know the rest of the layout for it planned out and I have a week-long break off from school after next week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This looks so amazing!
    Where could I find/play this once it's released??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll upload a link once it's finished ^-0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Is this almost done? I've been waiting. When it is please upload, I can't wait much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if anyone is reading this, but the reason it was delayed was because of Mid-terms as well as a bit of funky stuff with my laptop I had to sort out.

    I'm sorry about the wait, but I assure you all it's in the final stages. I'm wrapping up the ending and polishing it a little. In a few weeks I'll upload it and at least a dozen new captions, as well as any news on my next updates/projects. With Mid-terms done and a new semester started, a lot of time is free'd up. (Although I'll also spend a lot of it drawing so I can one day upload my similarly themed art up here as well ^-0.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it already finished? I want to play it so badly!!! It looks so great!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should just know...People are still coming to this sight. Don't fear! You still have fans!

    ReplyDelete