Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Ding a Ling Thinga Ma' Jings

Well hey guys and gals, whoever still follows this blog is. (Which is no-one ^-^) I've decided I'm going to try getting back into this blog. A long time ago back when you could get a star-bucks coffee for only slightly overpriced payments, I started this blog because I liked TG captions and MC captions and also Anime. And then I stopped /:C. My laptop broke, school got a little rougher, and life got in the way of these silly little fantasies we like to entertain ourselves with. But luckly, that's still a thing, the liking stuff thing. I've also been slowly working on my artwork as well inbetween in hope I could use some of my own art. I considered getting a tumblr inbetween then, but it just hasn't happened. Until I get a better tablet (or pen replacement) and start drawing a bunch of good stuff (which will be hopefully) soon, this blog and the images I get from google images, image boards and stock websites will have to do.
I hope you all enjoy my continued blogging here. I'm going to make more anime captions obviously, with TG and MC and other sexy fetishes if I can think of them on a whim. But I'm also going to try to be as they say, more 'lax' and be open to other content, casual if you will. This will include updates on my TG RPG games (I had to start over on the last one. But I am working on it, rest assured.), reviews of anime/shows, my own thoughts or whims, and even critisms or opinions on other TG works or blogs. Literature and story stuff too, since I'm a huge writing/reading buff. (Which is partially why I find the format of a tg 'caption' so interesting, as opposed to merely pictures/sequences)
Well, tis all I can think of for now. Here, have some TG captions, Ima get these out before life demands it's awful intrusions again.

No comments:

Post a Comment